Maths Teacher – Bradford
|Location:||Bradford, Bradford BD7 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – Permanent Role – Bradford
Are you a recently qualified Maths Teacher looking for your first permanent role in education this September?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher eager to find a new and exciting challenge for the coming academic year?
Do not waste any time in applying for this exciting role in Bradford for the coming academic year!
Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
Maths Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Maths Teacher role
- Based in Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- High performing secondary school
- September 2020 start
- Utilise the school’s superb staff development programme
- Ofsted ‘Good’ Secondary School
- Fantastic recent progress 8 results
- Multi-cultural school
Maths Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run Maths lessons for KS3 – KS4
- Keeping students motivated and enthusiastic throughout
- Being a vital and respected member of a secondary Maths department
- Available for students queries during lesson time
- Working alongside a young a vibrant team of teachers
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- Strong academic background
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Mathematics
- Newly qualified or experienced teacher
- Good or better prior teaching observations
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role based in the Bradford area this September.