Maths Teacher / Co-ordinator (TLR)
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester M15 UK|
|Salary||£28413 to £40490 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – Maths Co-ordinator
Maths Co-ordinator – this is a great progression opportunity for a passionate and career minded Teacher of Maths.
Do you feel ready to take the next step in your career as a Maths Teacher, taking on additional responsibility to help lead a department?
Would you like to help the Head of maths co-ordinate the department to ensure pupils receive a 1st class education?
Please send your CV today as interviews will be held soon for this exciting Maths Teacher / Co-ordinator position!
- Maths Teacher working with the head of department
- Permanent Post, full-time role
- Excellent progress score
- Multi-cultural school, high proportion of EAL pupils
- Innovative, pupil led curriculum
- Great development opportunity for a career minded teacher
- Manchester, close to city centre
- MPS-UPS, TLR2b (£4657)
- School have high standards for staff and pupils
- Supportive Head of department
- Ofsted Good School – excellent behaviour and high standards
- September 2020 start
- School is looking for a Maths Teacher with at least 2-3 years’ experience
- Excellent leadership and management qualities
- Proven track record of success
- Committed to ensuring every pupil is given the opportunity to succeed
- Passion for supporting pupils from a range of socio-economic backgrounds
The schools culture of excellence and supportive environment are the perfect recipe for happy pupils and staff.
If you are an ambitious Maths Teacher who is ripe for progression, then click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.
Don’t have a CV ready but still would like to enquire? Please call the office for more information.