Maths Teacher- Haringey
|Location:||Haringey, London (North) N22 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – Haringey
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for a first permanent role in a school with a relentless focus on learning and development?
Perhaps you have been in a teaching role for a while but are now seeking a school with a real positive ethos towards staff well-being and progression opportunities?
Do you have a real passion for Maths and want to inspire future students to adopt a love of the subject?
If this Maths Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Maths Teacher – The Role
- Full time, Maths Teacher Role
- Paid £32,157 – £42,624 annually
- Work alongside a fantastic Maths department with supportive and experienced staff
- Plan and deliver excellent Maths lessons
- Opportunities to progress and take on additional responsibilities
- Support students from a wide range of academic backgrounds
Maths Teacher – The School
- Excellent school with a strong moral purpose committed to diversity and equality
- Based in Haringey (N22)
- Supportive and highly experienced SLT
- Forward thinking and ambitious Maths department with excellent resources
- Warm environment for staff and students
- Good transportation links
Maths Teacher – Person Specification
- Strong academic background with excellent subject knowledge
- 1st or 2.1. Maths degree
- Qualified Teacher Status (UK)
- NQT’s welcome to apply
- Developed communication and leadership skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards learning and your own development
- Passionate about Maths and education
To apply to this Maths Teacher opportunity, please send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today!