Maths Teacher – Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, Leeds LS4 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – Permanent Role – Leeds
A driven and hard-working Maths Teacher is sought after at a fantastic school in Leeds with a thriving Mathematics department this September!
Are you a recently qualified Maths Teacher looking to find a school with a superb NQT programme and a passion for developing their teachers?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher interested in a new and exciting role for the coming academic year?
Furthermore, are you looking to join a secondary school with a real passion for their core subject departments?
Don’t hesitate to apply for this exciting role in the Leeds area this September as a Maths Teacher!
Maths Teacher – About the Role:
- Permanent Role
- Located in Leeds
- September 2020 start
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting lessons in Mathematics
- Supporting students throughout lesson time
- Being attentive and warm towards students needs
- Available for extra-curricular activities
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Maths subject degree
- Passionate about your degree subject
- Russell Group University desirable
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Mathematics
- Supportive and enthusiastic personality
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Ability to keep students motivated and engaged throughout
Maths Teacher – About the School:
- Rapidly improving secondary school
- Expanding teaching departments due to exam success
- Multi-cultural student demographic
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Superb CPD programme
- Offer opportunities for progression from within
- Modern state of the art facilities and resources
- Public transport links nearby – parking available!
If you are a qualified Mathematics Teacher looking to join a superb secondary school this September, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!