Maths Teacher – Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, Leeds LS3 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – Permanent Role – Leeds
This is a fantastic role for a qualified Maths Teacher to join a thriving secondary school in the Leeds are for the coming academic year.
Are you a recently qualified Maths Teacher eager to join a wonderful secondary school with history of supporting NQT’s?
Furthermore, are you passionate about developing your own teaching skillset and looking to join a school with a superb CPD programme?
Make sure you waste no time in applying for this exciting Maths Teacher role in the Leeds area!
Maths Teacher – About the Role:
- Permanent Role
- Located in Leeds
- September 2020 start
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting secondary Maths lessons
- Supporting students throughout lesson time
- Creating enthralling and motivating learning experiences for your students
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Maths subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about your teaching career
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Mathematics
- Extensive subject knowledge
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Good or better prior teaching observations
- Dedicated to the progression of your students in the Maths subject
Maths Teacher – About the School:
- Fantastic secondary school
- Located in Leeds
- Passionate about their STEM department
- Pride themselves on high standard of education offered
- Staff development programme available to all
- Dedicated to making sure students reach their full potential
- Multi-cultural student demographic with range of academic ability
- Public transport links nearby – parking available!
If you are a qualified Maths Teacher looking for a new and exciting role in the Leeds area then make sure you apply for this role now by press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.