|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS10 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – Permanent position
This outstanding secondary school in Leeds is looking for an ambitious Maths Teacher to work within their Maths department in a permanent position! They are looking for a Maths Teacher who is interested in showcasing their passion for Maths whilst supporting students with high-level outcomes in Mathematics and their wellbeing!
Are you a recently qualified Maths Teacher who is looking for a new and exciting permanent position from September 2022?
This fantastic, high-achieving school in Leeds is looking for a dynamic Maths Teacher to start a permanent position in September 2022!
If you are a recently qualified Maths Teacher looking for a school with excellent results and a caring and inclusive ethos, this Maths Teacher position could be the ideal role for you!
Maths Teacher- Permanent role
- Maths Teacher- full time role
- NQT/ECT’s welcome to apply for this Maths Teacher position
- School located in Leeds, West Yorkshire (LS10)
- Huge focus on staff well-being and development
- Excellent CPD on offer and genuine career progression
- Main Pay Scale – Upper Pay Scale
- Visionary Leadership team
- Permanent, Full-Time position from September 2022
- Maths Teacher- Apply today for September 2022
Maths Teacher- About you
- Open to both experienced teachers and NQT/ECT’s
- Strong academic background and subject knowledge
- Passion for education and supporting disadvantaged students
- Excellent feedback from observations
- Passionate and enthusiastic about Mathematics and working with young people
Maths Teacher- The School
- Maths Teacher- Permanent position
- Excellent results year on year
- High PP/EAL context
- Warm and welcoming maths team
- Ofsted ‘Good’ school – positive behaviour and happy atmosphere noted
If you want to be proactive and secure your next Maths Teacher role for September 2022, apply to join this wonderful school in Leeds, West Yorkshire! Click apply or send your CV to Demi Bridges at i-teachers today!