|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS10 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Maths Teacher- September 2022 start, permanent position- Leeds- West Yorkshire
Are you a Maths Teacher who is relocating to West Yorkshire?
Perhaps you are a teacher or NQT who is ready for a change of scenery and to really develop your practise in a new setting?
Would you like to join a growing school where you will become a vital part of the team?
If yes, please send your CV to apply for this exciting Maths Teacher role today!
- Permanent Maths Teacher position
- Teach Maths to KS3 and 4
- Vibrant and Multi-cultural school
- One of the most improved schools in West Yorkshire
- Positive progress score – school are keen to improve this to above average
- Supportive and established leadership team
- Apply today- Maths Teacher
Maths Teacher – Person Specification
- Maths Teacher
- Qualified Teacher status
- 2:1 degree in Maths
- Additional Maths qualification desirable
- Excellent subject knowledge – up to date with the UK Curriculum
- Positive and creative teacher who is a real team player
- Passionate about Maths and supporting young people
Maths Teacher- The school
- Excellent school in Leeds, West Yorkshire (LS10)
- Thriving Maths department
- Diverse secondary school
- Positive and welcoming atmosphere
- Incredible leadership team
- Staff car park and public transport nearby
- State of the art facilities
- Maths Teacher- September start!
Join this thriving school in Leeds, full of high achieving Teaching staff and mentors! This school is looking for a passionate and dedicated Maths Teacher to join their successful Maths department in a permanent Maths Teacher role.
So, if you are ready for a fresh start and would like to secure a Maths Teacher role for September, please send your CV as soon as possible.
All applications will be confidential and reviewed by i-teachers. You will be contacted to discuss the opportunity further before your information is sent to the school.