Maths Teacher – Mathematics NQT
|Location:||London, Greater London SE17 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29664 to £40372 per Annum|
Are you a Maths Teacher searching for a fresh and rewarding challenge for September?
Do you strive to inspire students through your passion for mathematics?
Looking to interview immediately, this Inner London secondary & sixth form has a fantastic community feel and really focuses on developing its staff through a fantastic CPD.
The school has a great record of supporting maths teachers on their NQT year, to ensure their first terms run smoothly.
The cohesive mathematics department are looking to add a positive and committed Maths Teacher to their team and the school wants to interview candidates immediately.
Please simply click apply to further your interest in this rewarding Maths Teacher opportunity and attach your CV immediately.
Maths Teacher – Mathematics NQT – Benefits:
- Permanent maths teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,664 – £40,372 maths teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Maths Teacher – Mathematics NQT – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run maths lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level maths exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive mathematics department
Maths Teacher – Mathematics NQT – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 maths related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion to serve the local community
The STEM specialist secondary school & sixth form:
- Good graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Part of a well-respected academy trust
- Great community feel
- Southwark, Inner & South London location
- Fantastic CPD
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.