Maths Teacher – Maths NQT
|Location:||Bolton, Bolton BL3 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Maths Teacher | Maths NQT – Join this supportive Ofsted ‘Good’ secondary school in Bolton in September!
Are you a trainee Maths Teacher who is keen to secure a role in a school which truly values their teachers?
Perhaps you are a more experienced teacher who is looking for a new challenge this September?
Would you like to work in a school that offers 20% PPA time for ALL teachers, as part of their staff well-being agenda?
This truly is a rare opportunity to join an innovative school with an inspirational Headteacher.
- Permanent, full-time Maths Teacher position
- Maths Teacher / NQT role
- Mixture of NQTs/RQTs/Teach First/Experience Teachers in Maths Department
- Popular department with motivated team
- Pupils well behaved and eager to learn
- NQT’s or experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Innovative and popular Maths Department
- Main – Upper Scale £24373 – £40490
- Bespoke CPD and induction programme
About the school – Maths Teacher / NQT
- 11-16 School in Bolton with higher than average PP/EAL
- Inspirational Headteacher with clear direction for the school
- 20% PPA for all teachers – staff well-being a huge part of their agenda
- Ofsted ‘Good’ school
The school serves a diverse catchment area and pupils come from a range of socio-economic backgrounds. All of the staff are committed to work together as a team towards their common goal to improve outcomes for pupils at the school. This school is a real hub for the community with various outreach programmes. The Headteacher has high aspirations for the future and looks forward to welcoming an ambitious Science Teacher this September.
Do not delay in sending your application – click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers or call the office for a friendly chat.