Maths Teacher / NQT
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £404940 per Annum|
Maths Teacher / NQT
Are you a committed and passionate Maths teacher available to start a new, long term role in January 2021 due to a change of circumstances?
Perhaps you are needing to relocate mid academic year, and don’t want to turn to day-to-day supply if you are committed to continuing your career development?
This could be the ideal role for you, an easily located Secondary close to Manchester city centre has a permanent role for an ambitious and dedicated Teacher from January!
- MathsTeacher post – fixed term contact
- Modern, state of art Secondary
- Manchester location – easy access to public transport
- Subject specialism is flexible
- MPS-UPS negotiable
- Fixed term position – January – July
- January start
Maths Teacher – about the school
- Supportive SLT, strong leadership in the department
- Excellent facilities for staff and pupils
- Close knit team, mixture of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Team of 9Maths Teachers + 2 TA’s
- Excellent CPD opportunities – the school facilities CPD for many schools in the north west
- Currently RI school – rapidly improving
Maths Teacher – Person specification
To be considered you will need to be a creative, passionate, and enthusiastic Maths Teacher / NQT who has been observed as ‘Good’ or better. The perfect Maths Teacher will be able to provide thorough insight into all aspects of the Maths curriculum through the extensive and up-to-date knowledge that you possess. This school will only accept the best, as do their students.
If this has sparked you interest, and you want to find out more, read on and click apply or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.
We look forward to receiving your application! Interviews will be held ASAP and shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!