Maths Teacher – Permanent September 2020
|Location:||West Midlands, West Midlands B12 UK|
Maths Teacher – Balsall Heath
Are you hoping to secure a permanent Maths Teacher role inside central Birmingham?
Perhaps it’s your first Maths NQT position, or you are looking for a new challenge – either way this Maths Teacher vacancy in a truly outstanding establishment could be the ideal next step in your teaching career?
If this Maths Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today! Virtual interviews are being held on an ongoing basis.
Maths Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Balsall Heath
- Good transportation links
- Paid £24,373 – £40, 490 per annum
- Permanent full time role
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
Maths Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced Maths department
- Plan and conduct lessons to a high standard
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in Maths
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- TLR available for teachers who want a step up
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Maths related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Maths Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Maths Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.