Maths Teacher – September Start
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£31157 to £42624 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – September Start –
Are you searching for a new challenge in a school that focuses on progression, support and excelling every day?
This Secondary School in Southwark is immensely proud of their pupils and teaching staff. They aim to provide the highest standards of education every day and are passionate about inclusive education.
Whether you are a current teacher or an NQT, this opportunity is perfect for progression into the subject that you love.
If this Maths Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Maths Teacher– key information –
- Permanent full-time role
- Monday – Friday school hours
- Based in Southwark
- Postcode: SE1
- Good transportation links –
- Inner London UPS: £31,157 – £ 42,624 per annum
- Upcoming mixed Secondary school
- Growing Sixth form
- Clear behaviour policies
- NQTs welcome
- Exceptional Senior Leaders
- Excellent CPD for all staff
Maths Teacher – the role –
- Become an integral member of a gifted Maths department
- Plan and deliver exciting Maths lessons
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Expanding and boosting pupils Maths knowledge
- Making sure students have a safe and disruption free learning environment
- Opportunity to support up to KS5
Maths Teacher – person specification –
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- 2:1 or 1st class degree in a Maths related course
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- Good/Excellent observations
Maths Teacher – how to apply:
If this Maths Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!