Maths Teacher – September Start
|Location:||Tameside, Tameside SK15 UK|
|Salary||£25713 to £41604 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – Tameside – September Start
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maths Teacher to join a thriving and popular school in Tameside!
Are you a relocating Maths Teacher, or an NQT who is searching for a permanent role?
With a strong and supportive senior leadership team in place to ensure your progression and development is consistent, there are numerous career development opportunities available for the right person. Interested?
If this position is of interest for you then get in touch with Holly at i-teachers today, or click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV.
The Role – Maths Teacher:
- Permanent position – September Start
- Fantastic opportunity for a Teacher hoping to ‘make a difference’
- Strong Maths team with a mixture of NQT/RQT and experienced teachers
- Supportive Head of Department
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Progress score improving year on year
- £25713 – £41604 MPS – UPS
- Interview preparation and advice from i-teachers
- Open to both experienced teachers and NQTs
- Achieving and exceeding the teaching standards
- Passionate about inclusivity and social mobility
- Excellent subject knowledge & refreshing approach to teaching & learning
- Team player willing to contribute to the wider school community
- Established and highly regarded Senior Leadership Team
- Based in Tameside, Greater Manchester
- 11-16 school
- Excellent Transport Links– Regular buses and trains
- School keen to raise standards & attainment
- Excellent & consistent policies in place
Please click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers or call for more information.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in a permanent, mutually fulfilling role, with a suitable school based on your own goals and preferences.