Maths Teacher – September Start
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M12 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Are you a Maths Teacher who is spending this time evaluating your opportunities for September?
Would you relish the chance to work at an Outstanding Central London secondary school which boasts not only fantastic results but superb behaviour from its students?
No matter your circumstances – whether you are relocating, fancy a fresh challenge or you are a Maths NQT – this would be a dream next step in your maths teaching career!
Secure a Maths Teacher position ready for a fresh start come the next academic year at a school that has an incredibly cohesive teaching team!
Register your interest for this fantastic Maths Teacher role today!
Maths Teacher – Benefits:
- Join a cohesive and supportive team
- Permanent Maths Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday
- £24373 – £40490 MPS – UPS
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- September 2020 start
- Interviews to be arranged online first
Maths Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run maths lessons for KS3 – KS4
- Support the school’s goal of giving every pupil the opportunity to succeed
- Contribute to their caring and supportive ethos
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving mathematics department
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- Excellent academic background/Strong subject knowledge
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for mathematics
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary school 11-16 mixed
- Part of a well-respected academy trust
- Excellent track record for progress of disadvantaged students
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.