|Location:||Greater Manchester, Stockport SK1 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Join a lovely school in Stockport as a Maths Teacher and work with other dedicated Maths Teachers in an outstanding Maths department!
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for a first permanent role, inside of a school with an excellent NQT induction programme and a real emphasis on developing their teaching staff?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher who is looking for a new opportunity?
Are you an enthusiastic and engaging individual who wishes to utilise your knowledge by developing the academic ability of students in Maths in a permanent role?
If this Maths Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, click ‘apply now’ and send your CV today!
Maths Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Stockport, Greater Manchester (SK1)
- September 2022 start – shortlisting NOW!!
- MPS – UPS (25,714-41604)
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD programme
- Good transportation links
- Maths Teacher- Apply today!
Maths Teacher – The Role:
- Maths Teacher- Permanent role
- Work alongside a talented and experienced Maths department
- Plan and deliver your own lessons, adapt for students needs and abilities
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in Maths subject
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2:1 or 1st class degree in Maths
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Engaging and enthusiastic personality
- Record of ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ teaching
Maths Teacher – How to Apply:
This school is looking for highly passionate Maths Teachers to join their Maths department and thrive in such a rewarding role! This Secondary school provides state of the art facilities and resources to provide the best opportunities for a passionate Maths Teacher!
In addition to the opportunities for career progression, training and development, they also offer a competitive rewards and benefits package, this could be the role you have been waiting for!
If this Maths Teacher role sounds like you, please apply now and send your CV today to Demi at i-teachers!