Maths Teacher + TLR 1
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M40 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £48000 per Annum|
Lead Teacher of Mathematics – Maths Teacher + TLR 1
Are you a current Outstanding Maths Teacher / Second in Department who is ready to take on a new challenge this September?
Are you using this time to evaluate your career goals and would like to challenge yourself in a new role?
Why not step out of your comfort zone and find out more about this exciting opportunity to join a thriving school as a Lead Teacher of Maths.
Lead Teacher of Maths
- Excellent progression opportunity
- Work in a diverse, vibrant school
- Strong team of Maths Teacher including Teach First, NQTs and middle leaders
- MPS – UPS + TLR 1 available (Approx £7850)
- September Start
- Video interviews available initially
- Strong Mathematics Teacher needed with excellent leadership qualities
- Improving results in the school
- Circa 1100 pupils and growing due to popularity
Person Specification – Lead Teacher of Maths
- Outstanding Maths Teacher with a proven track record of success
- Experienced Maths Teacher
- Strong leadership qualities – proven through previous additional responsibility
- Career minded and committed to your own CPD
If you are reading this and wondering whether to apply, please do not hesitate to call for a confidential chat!