Maths Teacher + TLR
|Location:||Oldham, Oldham OL2 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £45000 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – Key Stage 3 Co-ordinator
Do you feel ready to take the next step in your career as a Maths Teacher, taking on additional responsibility to help lead a department?
Would you like to help the Head of maths co-ordinate the department to ensure pupils receive a 1st class education?
This is a fantastic progression opportunity for a passionate and career minded Teacher of Maths.
Ideal for relocating Maths Teachers, or those looking for progression this September!
Maths Teacher – KS3 Co-ordinator
- Secondary School based in Oldham
- Maths Teacher working with the head of department
- Permanent Post, full-time role
- Multi-cultural school, high proportion of EAL pupils
- Innovative, pupil led curriculum
- Great development opportunity for a career minded teacher
- Manchester, close to city centre
- MPS-UPS + TLR 2
- School have high standards for staff and pupils
- Supportive Head of department
- September 2021 start
- Initiate and maintain the provision of extracurricular activities in Mathematics
- Ensure high standards are maintained, providing intervention strategies where needed
- School is looking for a Maths Teacher with at least 2-3 years’ experience
- Excellent leadership and management qualities
- Proven track record of success
- Committed to ensuring every pupil is given the opportunity to succeed
- Passion for supporting pupils from a range of socio-economic backgrounds
The schools culture of excellence and supportive environment are the perfect recipe for happy pupils and staff.
If you are an ambitious Maths Teacher who is ready for progression, then click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.
Don’t have a CV ready but still would like to enquire? Please call the office for more information.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.