Maths Teacher + TLR – Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS4 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £48000 per Annum|
Maths Teacher with TLR – Permanent Role – Leeds
Are you a talented Maths Teacher with at least two years’ experience teaching secondary students in your specialist subject?
Perhaps you are evaluating whether to move down south after spending time teach up north, ready for a new and motivating role inside of a wonderful secondary school?
i-teachers are a specialist recruitment agency which prides itself on finding the ideal role for every one of its candidates, working with the best school’s in the country to provide superb teaching opportunities.
If this Maths Teacher with TLR opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Maths Teacher with TLR
- Based in Leeds, Yorkshire
- Permanent Role
- MPS-UPS pay scale + TLR
- Public Transport Links nearby
- Proactive and inspiring Senior Leadership Team
- Exemplary staff development programme – available to all
- Rapidly improving secondary school – OFSTED graded
- Passionate about providing a first class education for all
- Student orientated school – high standard of academic learning experiences provided
Maths Teacher with TLR – about the role
- Join a thriving and driven Maths Department
- Being a key and respected member of a Maths department
- Communicate with HOD over various key topics
- Particularly support the KS3 coordination of the department
- Organise and conduct enticing Mathematics lesson for KS3 students
- Utilise the school’s broad and balanced curriculum
Maths Teacher with TLR – Personal Specification
- Passionate about the Mathematics subject
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) – Secondary Mathematics
- Brilliant communication and organisational skills
- Management skills and leadership qualities
- Ability to keep students motivated and engaged throughout the school day
- Be an approachable and professional member of staff
If this Maths Teacher with TLR position sounds like the ideal role for you to make that step up then simply ‘click apply’ and send your CV today, or for similar roles in a different location contact Holly at i-teachers!