Maths Teacher with TLR
|Location:||West Midlands, West Midlands B23 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £50000 per Annum|
Maths Teacher with TLR – Birmingham
Are you a Maths Teacher who would relish the chance to work at a fantastic school for a fresh & rewarding challenge?
Perhaps you are looking for the opportunity to work in a school that offers a TLR opportunity?
Have you proven yourself as a talented Maths teacher and now believe you are more than ready to take on additional responsibility?
If this Maths Teacher with TLR opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Maths Teacher with TLR – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham, near to Perry Common
- Good transportation links
- Paid £24,373 – £40,490 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
Maths Teacher with TLR – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced Maths department
- Plan and conduct lessons
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in Maths
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance
- TLR opportunities available for individuals wanting a step up
Maths Teacher with TLR – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Maths related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Maths Teacher with TLR – How to Apply:
If this Maths Teacher with TLR opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.