Maths Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a maths graduate who wishes to take the first steps towards a career in teaching?
Perhaps you have prior experience of 1:1 maths tutoring and wish to transfer your skills and knowledge into a classroom setting?
Secure yourself a rewarding Maths Teaching Assistant role at an Outstanding Hounslow Secondary & Sixth Form, close to great transport links, immediately!
This maths teaching assistant role would boost any future applications for PGCE, Schools Direct or further study courses and these West London schools are looking to meet with you as soon as possible!
Simply apply on this page, if you fit the criteria, and wish to be put forward for this fantastic Maths Teaching Assistant role.
Maths Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Maths Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring maths teachers / SEN teachers
- Interviewing now
- September 2020 start
Maths Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention to students
- Focus on your maths subject specialism
- Support students who have challenging behaviour or learning difficulties
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with various people
Maths Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a mathematics or related subject
- Passionate about education and maths
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher o
- SEN experience would be preferred
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive SENCo
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teaching Assistant role.