Maths Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW13 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £90 per Day|
Are you a recent mathematics graduate who is seriously considering a career as a maths teacher?
Would you relish the opportunity to spend the next and upcoming academic year building your teaching skills and classroom experience at an Outstanding West London secondary school?
Start September in this highly rewarding Maths Teaching Assistant role at a secondary school that offers a thriving environment for both its students and staff!
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful for applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV as the school are shortlisting for September 2020 starts!
Maths Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Maths Teaching Assistant role
- £450– £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting and interviewing now
- September 2020 role
Maths Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5 within the mathematics department
- Offer 1:1 and group interventions to students
- Focus on your maths subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Maths Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a maths related subject
- Passionate about maths and STEM
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teaching Assistant role.