Maths Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester m12 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Aspiring Maths Teachers – Paid Graduate School Experience – September start
Are you a Maths Graduate who is seriously considering a career in teaching?
Perhaps you are considering your career options and would like to explore the world of education as a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant?
This is the perfect opportunity to gain paid school experience for the full academic year, allowing you to make the right career choice for you in the future.
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Overview:
- Full-time, Monday to Friday, starting September
- Earn £60-£63 per day, term-time only
- Fabulous experience prior to teacher training or to simply add to your CV
- Help pupils who may have fallen behind
- Deliver GCSE prep
- Support Year 7 Transition
- Choice of schools in Greater Manchester
What will you be doing?
- Supporting students on a 1:1 basis
- Help students with exam preparation
- Work with other talented graduates and share ideas
- Earn whilst you learn so you can develop your teaching skills
- Graduate paid school experience
- In addition, create and lead your own 1:1 and group interventions
What will you need – Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant?
- 2:1 or above in a Maths based degree
- Aspiring Maths Teacher
- Passion and enthusiasm to work in education
- Experience working with young people desirable/Tutoring Experience
If you have come to the conclusion that this Maths Teaching Assistant role is perfectly suited to you, or you would like to hear more, then send your CV to Holly right away.