Maths Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW8 UK|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Are you a maths graduate who wishes to pursue a career that allows you to be around mathematics 24/7?
Do you wish to transfer your passion and knowledge for maths across to the next generation?
Take the first steps towards an exciting & rewarding maths teaching career in this fantastic Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
Aspiring maths teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this teaching assistant opportunity which would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
This maths teaching assistant role would boost any future applications for PGCE, Schools Direct or further study courses and these West London schools are looking to meet with you as soon as possible!
To register your interest simply apply on this page and attach your CV today!
Maths Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Maths Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring maths teachers / SEN teachers
- Interviewing now
- September 2020 start
Maths Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention to students
- Focus on your maths subject specialism
- Support students who have challenging behaviour or learning difficulties
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with various people
Maths Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a mathematics or related subject
- Passionate about education and maths
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher o
- SEN experience would be preferred
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive SENCo
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teaching Assistant role.