Maths Teaching Assistant – Bramhall
|Location:||Stockport, Stockport sk7 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Stockport (Bramhall) – September start
Are you a Mathematics Graduate who is keen to join a secondary school this September as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Would the opportunity to help pupils catch up due to missed classroom time be ideal for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mathematics graduate to gain experience in a fantastic secondary school in the Bramhall area.
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Information about the role:
- Supportive and inclusive secondary school in Bramhall, Stockport
- Providing excellent academic support to students in the Maths subject
- Full academic year
- Earn up to £315 per week, term time only as Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
- September start
- Opportunity to gain vital PGCE maths teaching experience
- Ability to transfer and develop teaching skills alongside experienced teachers
- Utilise schools excellent CPD programme
What you will need to be considered for this role:
- Mathematics subject degree – 2:1 or above
- Strong academic background
- Excellent degree subject knowledge
- Passion for teaching/supporting secondary students
- Enthusiastic and inspiring attitude
- Ability to keep students motivated and focused during lesson time
- Eager to enhance teaching skills and attributes
Information about the school:
- Warm and welcoming secondary school
- Renowned for its inclusive and forward thinking ethos
- Broad and balanced all-through curriculum
- Prides itself on the whole development of their students
- Brand new facilities and resources
- Proactive and supportive Head Teacher
If you are a driven and ambitious Mathematics graduate, eager to be part of dedicated Maths department supporting the academic development of secondary students, then make sure to press the ‘Apply Now’ button, or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.