Maths Teaching Assistant – Maths Graduate
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M18 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Maths Teaching Assistant – September Start – Maths Graduate
Are you a recent Maths Graduate, keen to start a career in teaching and help pupils achieve their full potential?
Are you taking a year out following from your degree and would like to utilise your time, gaining paid experience as a Teaching assistant in an amazing Maths department?
This forward-thinking school in Manchester would like to appoint a talented Maths graduate to work as a graduate teaching assistant, aiming to improve pupil ability and confidence.
Maths Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching assistant
- Fantastic school in South Manchester
- Excellent links to public transport
- Bespoke training provided
- Paid experience up to £315 per week
- Position starts September 2020
- Perfect for aspiring Teachers
- Starting ASAP – Apply now!
Person Specification – Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Mathematics degree 2:1 or above
- Excellent academic background
- Passionate about education and inspiring others
- Previous tutoring/experience with children is highly desirable
About the Role – Maths Teaching Assistant
During the academic year, you will be assigned specifically to the dynamic Maths department. You will play a key role in the school’s intervention strategy, delivering booster sessions and 1:1 support. You will get stuck in and help teachers to plan exciting lessons and bring new ideas to the table.
This fantastic school is in South Manchester, easily accessible from the city centre or surrounding areas. The Headteacher is fully committed to raising achievement for all pupils and creating a real team atmosphere. The school serves a diverse catchment area with a higher than average proportion of Pupil Premium students.
This school would like to interview as soon as possible. If you would like the opportunity to join this amazing school as a Maths Teaching assistant, do not hesitate to send your CV and covering letter to Holly at i-teachers!