|Location:||Barnet, Barnet EN4 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
Do you have a natural aptitude in Maths and would like to start your career in teaching?
Would you like to innovate your lessons to inspire young learners to develop their maths level?
An excellent school based in Barnet is looking for a specialist Maths Tutor to lead intervention groups, provide 1:1 support and provide cover lessons in their dynamic and well respected Maths department!
If you think you would be perfect for this Maths Tutor role then please click “Apply Now” or contact Samantha at i-teachers now!
Maths Tutor – The Role
- Full time Monday – Friday during term time
- Earn £70-£90 per day
- Will lead maths groups and individual work to support teacher
- Working with GCSE and A-level students to ensure they achieve their full potential or more
- Opportunities to progress onto the school’s teacher training programme with QTS
- Provide 1:1 Maths tuition from the GCSE and A level curriculum
- Lead small tuition groups
- Invaluable classroom experience
Maths Tutor – The School
- High achieving school based in Barnet
- Good transport links
- Effective and supportive SLT
- Regular visits and curriculum enhancing activities
- Specialist funding
- Excellent Maths resources and facilities
- Experienced and friendly teachers/mentors
Maths Tutor – Person Specification
- 1st/2:1 degree in Maths or closely related subject
- Previous experience working with young people or teaching desirable
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to run group work and support lead teacher
- Genuine interest in Education and Maths
- Must be able to commute or easily travel to required area
How to Apply
This Maths Tutor Role is shortlisting NOW. Send your CV to Samantha at i-teachers today and do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!