|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M9 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – Post suitable for NQTs
Are you a Maths Teacher who has the commitment and drive to provide a first-class education for all?
Perhaps you are a trainee Maths Teacher who would benefit from an extensive NQT programme that supports you to become an ‘outstanding’ classroom practitioner?
If you are a confident Maths teacher who can inspire, engage and challenge pupils in this innovate school, we would love to hear from you.
- Innovate and collaborate Maths Department
- Part of a successful Multi-Academy Trust
- Opportunities for progression within the trust, including leading CPD
- Lead school for STEM in the Trust
- NQT’s welcome to apply
- Extensive NQT Programme
- Permanent, full-time position
- September Start
- MPS – UPS (TLR may be available for the right candidate!)
- Excellent location with transport links
- North Manchester
- Unique school structure with ‘learning zones’
Person Specification – Maths Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent Maths subject knowledge
- Degree in Maths would be preferable
- Proven track record of excellent teaching
About the school
This fantastic school is located just North of Manchester, easily accessible from the city centre or surrounding areas. The school is committed to raising achievement for all pupils with a real team atmosphere. The school serves a diverse catchment area with a higher than average proportion of Pupil Premium students.
Click ‘apply’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to kickstart your career as a Maths Teacher in this wonderful school.