|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B14 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
MFL Teacher – Birmingham (B14)
Are you an MFL Teacher searching for an exciting and fresh challenge within Birmingham?
Or perhaps you are a recently qualified MFL Teacher keen to hear about a permanent teaching opportunity, which will help you advance your MFL teaching career?
Would you like to join a thriving school where a broad and balanced curriculum is valued along with staff progression and well-being?
If this MFL Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
MFL Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- Paid £24,373 – £40, 490 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
MFL Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced MFL department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in your language
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- TLR opportunities available for individuals wanting a step up
MFL Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in a Modern foreign language related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- TEFL trained desirable
- Fluent in additional language desirable
MFL Teacher – How to Apply:
If this MFL Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.