|Location:||London, Greater London N9 UK|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
MFL Teacher – Enfield
Are you a MFL Teacher searching for an exciting and fresh challenge within Enfield?
Have you a proven record of delivering excellent outcomes?
Or perhaps you are a recently qualified MFL Teacher keen to hear about a permanent teaching opportunity, which will help you advance your MFL teaching career?
If this MFL Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
MFL Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Enfield
- Good transportation links
- Paid £28,355 – £44,541 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
MFL Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced MFL department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in your language
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- TLR opportunities available for individuals wanting a step up
MFL Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in MFL related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
MFL Teacher – How to Apply:
If this MFL Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.