|Location:||Manchester, North West England M18 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
MFL Teacher – September Start
Do you want to work as an MFL Teacher in an environment that supports you to be the best Teacher that you can be?
Are you a highly motivated, outstanding teacher who wants to work in a school with unparalleled support and guidance?
If yes, this exciting and rewarding MFL Teacher opportunity in a superb Secondary school in Manchester could be the role you have been searching for.
There is no better time to join this expanding school in Manchester as a teacher which has a reputation for excellence in helping students to achieve their full potential.
- NQT’s / Experienced Teachers welcome to apply
- French / Spanish specialism preferred
- Permanent position, September start
- £24373 – £40490 Main Pay Scale
- Permanent role, starting September
- Supportive Head of Department
- Secondary school based in Manchester
- 11-16 mixed comprehensive secondary school
- Positive progress score
- Over 40% achieve grade 5 or above in English and Maths
- Popular MFL department
Person Specification – MFL Teacher
- Qualified MFL Teacher
- UK Based teaching experience
- Spanish and French specialisms
- Excellent subject knowledge and a strong academic background
About the school
This secondary school is a lively and exciting place to work. This school is a popular and often oversubscribed 11-16 mixed Secondary in Manchester. The multi-cultural school is a popular choice for creative students with a wide range of extracurricular activities on offer. The school play an active role in the local community and pupils have been commended for their positive and polite manner. The school has a strong MFL department with an excellent support structure for new teachers. This school really prides itself on engaging pupils and making learning exciting, all of this is not possible without the commitment from dedicated staff.
Could this be the school for you? Do not delay in sending your application, send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today or call the office for more information.