|Location:||Barking and Dagenham, Barking and Dagenham UK|
Are you an MFL Teacher eager to find a supportive secondary school in which you’ll be able to fully display and utilise your teaching ability and subject knowledge?
Do you have specialism in the French, German and / or Spanish language, and want the opportunity to work alongside an experienced and talented secondary MFL department?
If this MFL Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
MFL Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Barking
- Good transportation links
- Paid £30,480 – £49,571 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
MFL Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced MFL department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in your language
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- TLR opportunities available for individuals wanting a step up
MFL Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in MFL related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
MFL Teacher – How to Apply:
If this MFL Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.