MFL Teacher – French and Spanish
|Location:||Leeds, Leeds LS3 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
MFL Teacher – Permanent Role – August/September start – Leeds
A superb secondary school based in Leeds is looking to find a hardworking and knowledgeable MFL Teacher for the new academic year?
Are you a recently qualified MFL Teacher specialising in French and Spanish?
Do you have the necessary communication skills to keep students motivated and engaged throughout lesson time?
Furthermore, are you looking to be part of a secondary school passionate about their languages department?
Don’t hesitate to apply for this exciting role in the Leeds area this September!
i-teachers is not a supply agency – we support dedicated teachers finding their next permanent positions!
MFL Teacher – The Role:
- Available to both NQT’s and experienced teachers
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary MFL
- Specialise in the French and Spanish language
- Good or better prior teaching observations
- Attentive to students needs during lesson time
- Willing to participate in extracurricular activities
MFL Teacher – Benefits
- Permanent Role
- Located in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Superb Languages department
- Experienced and supportive Head of Department
- Dedicated and driven Senior Leadership Team
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced staff
- Employee benefit scheme
- Superb facilities and resources
- Renowned secondary school in local area
- Public transport links nearby – parking available
How to apply:
Click ‘apply’ to send your CV and to Holly at i-teachers today to be considered for this MFL Teacher role at this fantastic secondary school in Leeds. This school is shortlisting ASAP and roles may be filled before the closing date.