MFL Teacher – Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, Leeds LS6 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
MFL Teacher – Permanent Role – Leeds
A wonderfully modern and forward-thinking secondary school in the Leeds area is looking to find a wonderful MFL Teacher this September!
Are you a NQT looking to find the perfect role inside a secondary school passionate about the MFL subject, looking to find a new and exciting role?
Furthermore, are you an experienced teacher eager to find a new and challenging role in a secondary school passionate about their languages department?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this exciting MFL Teacher role in the Leeds area this September!
MFL Teacher – Information about the role:
- Permanent Role
- September Start
- Located in Leeds
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting secondary MFL lessons
- Creating fun and engaging learning experiences
- Open to both NQT’S and experienced teachers
- Organising and conducting French & Spanish GCSE lessons
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
MFL Teacher – Role Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 French or Spanish degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about your specialist subject
- Qualified Teacher Status – Modern Foreign Languages
- NQT or Experienced Teacher
- Excellent academic knowledge
- Passionate about languages
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
MFL Teacher – Information about the school:
- Welcoming and aspirational secondary school
- Excellent resources and facilities for staff and students
- Dedicated to improving the academic ability of students
- Providing opportunities outside curriculum
- Intent on building students confidence and people skills
- High expectations of academic success
- Member of a multi-academy trust
If you’re interested in being part of an exemplary languages department offering outstanding academic lessons to secondary students in French & Spanish, press the ‘Click Apply’ button or contact Holly at i-teachers for a friendly chat and more information about the role!