MFL Teacher – NQT
|Location:||London, Greater London W3 UK|
|Salary||£27596 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you an experienced or aspiring MFL Teacher who is currently searching for a fresh and exciting challenge for September?
Would you like to join a driven and focused Ealing secondary & sixth form who fully support the ambitions of their staff?
This Outstanding secondary & sixth form are searching for an engaging and passionate MFL Teacher to join their team this September! Could this be you?
You would be working with the dynamic Head of Department who has worked hard with their staff to improve exam results within MFL subjects and languages!
The school are ideally looking for a French specialist who is also comfortable with German or Spanish.
To be put forward directly to the schools SLT & Business Manager please apply on this page and attach your CV today!
MFL Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent MFL teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,595 – £38,963 MFL teacher salary
- School offers French, German & Spanish to students
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing in February 2020
MFL Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons MFL for KS3 – KS4
- Promote a passion for modern foreign languages
- Prepare students for summer exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Accompany students on school trips
- Become an integral part of the MFL department
MFL Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a specific language or a relevant area
- Fluent in French, German or Spanish (2 language preferable)
- Strong A-levels
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1500 students
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this MFL Teacher role.