MFL Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Harrow, Harrow HA1 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
Are you passionate and skilled in Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) and can help young learners achieve the grades they need?
Perhaps you have tried other language career paths that may not be rewarding and would like to try a career change? Maybe you are considering a PGCE or SCITT?
If you are passionate about MFL and education, this role could be ideal for you. Inspire pupils whilst supporting a growing MFL Department in this lovely Secondary school in Harrow – apply to be an MFL Teaching Assistant by sending your CV and cover letter today.
MFL Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Working with GCSE and A-level students to ensure they achieve their full potential or more
- Will lead groups and individual work to support teacher
- Opportunities to progress onto the school’s teacher training programme with QTS
- Invaluable classroom experience
- Provide 1:1 support or group work with students
- Full time Monday – Friday during term time, earn £70-£90 per day
MFL Teaching Assistant – The School
- Welcoming and supportive SLT
- Excellent MFL resources
- Good Transport Links
- Strong ethos of staff development and well-being
- High achieving pupils
- Creative and strategic lesson plans
- Ofsted OUTSTANDING School based in Harrow
MFL Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- 1st/2:1 degree in MFL
- Previous experience working with young people or teaching desirable
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to run group work and support lead teacher
- Genuine interest in Education, Languages or Teaching
- Must be able to commute or easily travel to required area
This MFL Teaching Assistant Role is shortlisting NOW. Send your CV and Cover Letter to Samantha at i-teachers today and do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!