MFL Trainee Teacher – Permanent Role – Southwark
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE17 UK|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
MFL Trainee Teacher – Permanent Role – Southwark SE17
An excellent secondary school in the Southwark area is looking to find a recent Spanish & French languages graduate to join their MFL department as an MFL trainee teacher for the new academic year!
Are you a recent Languages graduate looking to utilise your subject knowledge in a teaching role this September?
Maybe you are interested in a secondary teaching career, eager to gain relevant and rewarding experience in a Languages orientated secondary school?
Don’t hesitate to apply for this exciting role in the Southwark area as a MFL trainee teacher this September!
MFL Trainee Teacher – About the Role:
- Permanent Role
- Located in Southwark
- September 2020 start
- £18,000 – £25,000 salary per annum
- Planning and conducting MFL lessons alongside qualified teachers
- Utilising degree subject knowledge during lesson time
- Offering superb academic support to students during lesson time
- Opportunity to gain invaluable teaching techniques and skills
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
MFL Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Spanish/French subject degree
- Extensive subject knowledge
- Russell Group University desirable
- Passionate about a career in secondary teaching
- Eager to be part of a thriving Languages department
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Dedicated to providing a high standard of learning experiences
- Ability to keep students motivated and engaged throughout
MFL Trainee Teacher – About the School:
- OFSTED graded ‘Good’ secondary school
- Supportive and proactive Head Teacher
- Modern and up to date facilities and resources
- Renowned for its high standard of learning experiences offered
- Experience working with unqualified teachers
- Extensive and broad Languages curriculum
- Excellent recent GCSE/A-Level results
- Public transport links nearby – parking available!
If you are a recent Spanish or French subject graduate looking to take your first steps into a full time teaching career then press the ‘Click Apply’ button, or send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers.