Music Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £24000 per Annum|
Are you a Music graduate who is contemplating perusing an exciting career in teaching?
Do you wish to transfer your passion for music to children through creative and engaging lessons & workshops?
Would you jump at the chance to work at a warm & welcoming Buckinghamshire secondary school working as a Music Graduate Trainee Teacher?
Start immediately in this fantastic Music Graduate Trainee Teacher role at a school that has a superb reputation for developing its staff, especially with teacher training!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV. If you fit the requirements for this Music Graduate Trainee Teacher your details will be sent straight to the schools Head Teacher.
Music Graduate Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Music Graduate Trainee Teacher role
- £18,000 – £24,000 pro-rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring music teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Music Graduate Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Support music classes for the students
- Support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with SLT, teachers, students & parents
- Become an integral part of the performing arts department
Music Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a music related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Specialism within an instrument
- Able to work with guitars, keyboards and percussion
- Considering teacher training
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Buckinghamshire location
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Music Graduate Trainee Teacher role.