|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW7 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Would the sound of working as a Music Teacher at an Outstanding all through school based in West London be music to your ears?
Transfer your passion and knowledge of music across the next generation of musicians and start 2022 in tune in this fantastic Music Teacher opportunity!
Whether you are a Music NQT who would be wishing to start a supportive school or an experienced teacher searching for a fresh challenge, this role is ideal for you!
This Outstanding all through school would see you planning engaging & creative music lesson for both primary & secondary phases!
Please simply click apply to further your interest in this superb Music Teacher opportunity and attach your CV immediately.
Music Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Music Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,915 – £41,136 Music Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- Interviews arranging for January 2022
- Immediate start
Music Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run music lessons
- Working across the whole school offering primary & secondary lessons
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level history exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive teaching team
Music Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 Music related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Works well as a team and as an individual
The Outstanding all through school:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- EYFS – KS5
- 900 pupils
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Located in Hounslow
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Music Teacher role.