|Location:||London, Greater London N9 UK|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
Music Teacher – Enfield
Are you looking for a Secondary School that, allows you to be creative, invests in your training, CPD and progression to extra responsibilities?
Maybe your circumstances are changing meaning you are relocating, looking for a permanent Music teaching position, within Enfield?
If this Music Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Music Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Enfield
- Good transportation links
- Paid £28,355 – £44,541 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Fantastic facilities and equipment
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
Music Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced Music department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in Music
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
Music Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Music related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Music Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Music Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.