|Location:||Enfield, London (East) N21 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Are you a high achieving, ambitious Music Teacher?
Whether you are a current teacher or an NQT, this opportunity is perfect for progression into the subject that you love.
Are you looking for a new challenge that will be extremely rewarding and help mould the futures of young people in Enfield?
This small, up and coming secondary school based in Enfield is immensely proud of their pupils and teaching staff. They aim to provide the highest standards of education every day and create future innovators and leaders.
If this Music Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Music Teacher– Key Information:
- Based in Enfield
- Good transportation links – accessible from Edmonton Station
- Paid £29,915 – £ 41,136 per annum
- Permanent full time role
- Monday – Friday school hours
- TLR opportunities available
- Upcoming mixed Secondary school
- Clear behaviour policies
- Support for NQTs
- Innovative Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent Music facilities and performance spaces
- Strong sense of community
- Diverse student body- high proportion of EAL pupils
- Shortlisting now- interviews taking place after half term!
Music Teacher – The Role:
- Plan and conduct engaging Music lessons across KS3-KS4
- Opportunities for career progression
- Boosting pupil attainment
- Lead promotion of extracurricular activities
- Ensuring students have a safe learning environment
- Promote a love of Music and enjoyment of learning
- Utilise knowledge based curriculum
Music Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in a Music related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)/on track to receive by September 21
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Determined and resilient individual
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about inclusive education
- Good/Excellent observations
Music Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Music Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.