Newly Qualified Teachers – Permanent – September 2019 – Direct Contacts – Various Subjects
|Location:||London, Greater London SE9 UK|
|Salary||£28660 to £40372 per Annum|
i-teachers are working with a number of schools that are looking for ambitious, enthusiastic and well-qualified NQTs to join their schools across the South East London area from September 2019.
Are you finishing your teacher training this summer and would like the peace of mind that you have secured your NQT position sooner rather than later?
Perhaps with the stress and workload of your training, you feel that you could benefit from someone working the background to find your ideal role in a supportive and inclusive school?
Avoid lengthy teaching applications and give yourself an additional avenue to find your perfect school!
i-teachers is not a supply agency and works hard to ensure that your preferences are taken into account when presenting you with full-time, permanent NQT positions.
i-teachers Overview – NQT Vacancies
- Only work with schools that have permanent teaching vacancies
- No cost for this service
- We never work on a supply basis
- Direct contract through the school
- We support the application and interview process
- MPS – UPS dependent on experience
- Fast track interviews and initial meetings
- Opportunities across South East and Central London – location preferences taken into account
- Vacancies in a wide-range of subjects (English, Maths and Science highly sought-after but not limited to these subjects)
- All schools have structured and tailored NQT induction
- Must be on track to achieve QTS by September 2019
- Ideally you will have received good or better grading in your observations
- Interviews already being arranged
If you are just beginning your search and would like to have a confidential conversation about your current situation, your preferences
To get the process started, all you need to do is simply submit your CV to Courtney at i-teachers or call on 020 3355 0254 or discuss opportunities in your area. These vacancies are being filled quickly, so do not delay and give yourself the best possible chance to find your perfect school!