|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£34502 to £44754 per Annum|
Primary Teacher – Year 4 Teacher
Start the new year as part of a fantastic teaching team at this Outstanding Inner London primary school in this highly rewarding Primary Teacher opportunity.
The Primary Teacher role would see you teach a Year 4 class where you would not only have your own classroom but your own teaching assistant to support you throughout the school day.
This Outstanding Inner London 2 form primary boasts superb facilities and resources but focuses on ensuring that the learning environment is of the highest standards for both their students and staff, with an amazing SLT at the core of the school.
Located in the heart of the Royal Borough, this Primary Teacher role would be perfect for ECT or experienced candidates due to the excellent behaviour upheld by the schools pupils.
The school are looking to interview immediately for this Primary Teacher role so please do not delay your interest, simply register on this page today and attach your most up to date CV.
Primary Teacher – The role:
- Primary Teacher
- Year 4 / Key Stage 2 class
- £34,502 – £44,756 Primary Teacher salary
- Plan and deliver Year 4 lessons
- Manage teaching assistants
- Shortlisting & interviewing immediately
- January 2023 start
Primary Teacher – Person specification:
- Minimum 2:2 degree
- Strong academic background
- Literacy & numeracy skills
- Good – Outstanding teacher observations
- Strong behaviour / classroom management
The Primary School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Exceptional SLT
- Fantastic CPD
- Kensington & Chelsea, Inner London
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Primary Teacher role.