|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS11 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £400 per Week|
Nursery Nurse- Graduate role- Leeds
Have you graduated with Childcare/Education related degree and are now considering you are considering a career in teaching?
Do you have the skills and knowledge to provide tailored support to young children?
Maybe you are keen to get paid-experience in a school for the full academic year in order to gain high quality experience, before committing to teacher training?
If so, make sure you do not miss this outstanding opportunity to apply for our Nursery Nurse and send your CV to Demi today!
Nursery Nurse– Personal Specification
- Nursery Nurse- Graduate role
- Relatable degree, 2:1 or above
- Strong academic background
- Passion for education and growth in young children
- Previous experience working with young children is advantageous
- Genuine interest in teaching and working with young people
- Nursery Nurse- Starting ASAP!
Nursery Nurse–About the role
- Nursey Nurse- Full time role
- Work for the full academic year in one school in Leeds (LS11)
- Interviewing and Starting ASAP
- Paid £69– £96 a day, term time
- Mon – Fri working hours
- Routes to Teaching Training
- Perfect Nursery Nurse experience for aspiring teachers
- Located in Leeds, West Yorkshire (LS11)
- Working with pupils 1:1 & in small groups
- Located within a mainstream school in Leeds
- Shortlisting and interviewing- do not delay your application
- Nursery Nurse
Are you ready to take the next step and challenge yourself, gaining invaluable experience to further your chosen career path?
If you think you have what it takes to fulfil a Nursery Nurse role, working in a lovely school in Leeds, then simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!
CPD Online Training Course-
As part of our ongoing commitment to supporting your journey into education and your ongoing development, i-teachers are delighted to offer free training courses throughout your placement.
Offer CPD online training courses for all graduates – you can choose your course!
At i-teachers we work with a range of primary schools in the West Yorkshire area. Getting to know you and what your skills are is key to help us place you in the right position and role as a Nursery Nurse!