|Location:||Greater Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£69 to £96 per Day|
Nursery Nurse- Graduate
Join this successful and thriving school in Manchester as a Nursery Nurse for the full academic year. This primary school is looking for an ambitious graduate who wants to showcase their passion for education and supporting young people’s academic outcomes and well-being.
CPD Online Training Course- Nursery Nurse
- As part of our ongoing commitment to supporting your journey into education and your ongoing development, i-teachers are delighted to offer free training courses throughout your placement.
- Offer CPD online training courses for all graduates – you can choose your course!
Maybe you are keen to get paid-experience in a school, working as a Nursery Nurse for the full academic year in order to gain high quality experience, before committing to teacher training?
Make sure you apply today for this unique Nursery Nurse role and send your CV to Demi today!
Nursery Nurse- About the role
- Nursey Nurse- Full time role
- Work for the full academic year in one school in Manchester (M1)
- Shortlisting and interviewing now- September 2022!
- Paid £69– £96 a day, term time
- Mon – Fri working hours
- Routes to Teaching Training
- Perfect Nursery Nurse experience for aspiring teachers
- Located in Manchester (M1)
- Working with pupils 1:1 & in small groups
- Located within a mainstream school in Manchester
- Nursery Nurse- September 2022 start
Nursery Nurse– Personal Specification
- Nursey Nurse- Full time
- Relatable degree, 2:1 or above (Psychology preferred)
- Strong academic background
- Passion for education and growth in young children
- Previous experience working with young children is advantageous
- Genuine interest in teaching and working with young people as a Nursery Nurse
- Nursery Nurse– September 2022!
Are you ready to take the next step and challenge yourself, gaining invaluable school experience to further your chosen career path by working as a Nursery Nurse for the full academic year?
At i-teachers we work with a range of primary schools in Greater Manchester. Getting to know you and what your skills are is key to help us place you in the right position and role as a Nursery Nurse!
If you think you have what it takes to fulfil a Nursery Nurse role working in a high-achieving school in Manchester , then simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!