Nursery Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you looking to start a Nursery based support role to build up your classroom skills & knowledge?
Would you relish the opportunity to work at a warm & welcoming Primary School that has a fantastic outdoor play area?
Whether you are looking to take on a new challenge, or wish to start your career as an Early Years Teacher (EYFS Teacher), this could well be the ideal position for you!
Located in the Royal Borough, (Kensington & Chelsea), this school is searching for a graduate who is able to exercise their nursery experience supporting the development of students as a teaching assistant.
Register your interest in this Nursery Teaching Assistant role today by applying on this page and you could be interviewing with the Head Teacher this week!
Nursery Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Nursery Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal for those with past nursery or EYFS experience
- Immediate start
Nursery Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a nursery class
- Working alongside a class teacher
- Run group sessions with students
- Differentiate according to individual children’s needs
- Communicate excellently with staff members and parents
Nursery Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree from a reputable university
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Experience is vital
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Hammersmith & Fulham, Central & Inner London
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Nursery Teaching Assistant role.