Pastoral / Behaviour Officer
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£21000 to £24000 per Annum|
Do you have prior experience of working in a pastoral or behavioural education role and are searching for highly rewarding school-based support opportunity?
Would you relish the chance to support students who demonstrate challenging and vulnerable behaviour?
This thriving Bourne End secondary school are searching for an enthusiastic, professional Pastoral / Behavioural Officer who would work closely with the Head Teacher and SLT.
The successful applicant will have experience of working with young people, and be familiar with behavioural strategies, and be resilient with excellent interpersonal skills.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Pastoral Mentor role please simply apply on this page today!
Pastoral / Behaviour Officer – Benefits:
- Pastoral / Behaviour Officer
- £21,000 – £24,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers, councillors or education psychologists
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Pastoral / Behaviour Officer – Role:
- Inspire and support students
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Act as a role model
- Communicate excellently with various people
Pastoral / Behaviour Officer – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Pastoral, education or SEN experience is vital
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Pastoral / Behaviour Officer role.