|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B23 UK|
|Salary||£75 to £85 per Day|
Take on an inspiring role with limitless opportunities in education!
Are you keen to embark on a rewarding career?
Would you love to inspire young children with SEN to feel academically confident?
Perhaps you would love to gain experience in a fully supported environment?
With regular CPD sessions and boasting a diverse timetable that thrives upon creative learning techniques, this Birmingham school has already helped launch the careers of many graduates in education.
If you’re looking for a role where you can really make a difference and be supported in your career, whatever direction you want to take, then do not hesitate to apply today!
The school are interviewing THIS WEEK for IMMEDIATE START.
Click ‘APPLY’ below to send your CV to Bex today!
Pastoral Mentor – The benefits
- Supportive training personalised to your skillset
- Opportunity to gain your QTS by next year
- Exclusive access to the academy trusts job boards for your future
- Competitive salary
- Supportive staff culture with a family feel to every department
- Immediate start
- Interview preparation with industry-leading education consultants
- Regular CPD sessions and reviews
Pastoral Mentor – The role
- You will be working with pupils not only with 1:1 support, but also small group intervention workshops
- You will spend some time assisting with lesson support in addition to observing class teachers so as to improve outcomes
- The school will ask you to track pupils progress to feedback to Teachers, SLT, and parents when appropriate
- The school offers continued professional development for the purpose of supporting career foundations
- Your main role will be to create an inclusive and safe environment for young adults
- Track academic development for progress 8 reports
- Cover lessons so as to build confidence and develop behaviour management skills
Pastoral Mentor – What you need
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Excellent communication skills and a patient manner
- A natural affinity to working with young people so as to develop real relationships
- Most importantly, you will need a genuine interest in working in education
Click ‘apply’ below to send your CV to Bex at i-teachers!