Pastoral Support Coach – NG7
|Location:||East Midlands, Nottingham NG7 UK|
|Salary||£420 to £430 per Week|
Are you a recent Psychology based graduate with a passion for supporting young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs?
Maybe you’ve recently graduate from university, and are looking to find a role where you can utilise your academic background whilst also gaining valuable school based Pastoral experience?
A wonderful secondary school based in Nottingham (NG7) is looking to find a hard-working, dedicated and outgoing recent Psychology or Education based graduate with a passion for supporting people with mental health needs. In this role as a Pastoral Support Coach, you will be planning and conducting 1:1 support sessions for Y11 students in need of direct support in preparation for their GCSE exams.
You will be paid £82 per day during term time in a Monday to Friday role ending in July 2023 and beginning immediately. You will also have access to our online CPD college, with a free subject enhancement knowledge course on subject’s such as Children’s Safeguarding, Mental Health & Autism Awareness.
Pastoral Support Coach – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology or Education Studies based degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Naturally warm and supportive personality
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Eager to gain vital school based Pastoral experience
Pastoral Support Coach – The School:
- Highly regarded Secondary Academy
- Located in Nottingham (NG7)
- Superb facilities and resources
- Excellent Senior Leadership Team
- History of working with talented graduates
- Pride themselves on inclusive and forward-thinking ethos
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this excellent Pastoral Support Coach role based in Nottingham NOW!