Pastoral Support Mentor – Chesterfield
|Location:||Chesterfield, East Midlands S43 UK|
|Salary||£410 to £420 per Week|
Are you a recent Education or Psychology studies based graduate with a passion for supporting young people with their social, emotional and mental health?
Would you like the opportunity to have a genuine impact on the progression of secondary students as a Pastoral Support Mentor creating a safe school environment?
Maybe you’re interested in pursuing a career in education, and want to gain vital first hand Pastoral Support Mentor experience inside of a wonderful secondary school?
A superb secondary school based in Chesterfield is looking to find an outgoing, supportive and hard-working Pastoral Support Mentor to provide vital social, emotional and mental health support to their students across KS4. In this role you will be creating safe and supportive 1:1 support sessions whilst being a consistent foundation of care for your students.
The role is a Monday to Friday position with the working hours from 08.30am until 15.30pm during term time only, and paying £86 per day. The school is looking for an immediate start for the successful candidate, with the position finishing at the end of the academic year.
Pastoral Support Mentor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology or Education Studies based degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Passionate about a career in Educational Psychology
- Dedicated to the progression of young people
- Hard-working, dedicated and motivated personality
- Eager to have a genuine impact on students progression
Pastoral Support Mentor – The School:
- Superb facilities and resources
- Forward-thinking and inclusive ethos
- Excellent reputation within local community
- Dedicated to creating brilliant learning experiences
- Wonderful staff development programme
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this superb Pastoral Support Mentor role in Chesterfield NOW!