|Location:||Haringey, Haringey N22 UK|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
Are you an experienced, enthusiastic, and passionate PE Teacher looking for a new and exciting opportunity to relocate?
Perhaps you are an a NQT and looking to secure your dream role in an excellent school based in Haringey?
This highly successful school is looking for their next dynamic, fun and knowledgeable PE Teacher!
If you think you would be suited to this role and meet the following credentials, please click “Apply Now” and get in contact with Samantha at i-teachers to avoid disappointment!
PE Teacher – The Role
- Full time Monday-Friday during term time
- Attractive starting salary: £28355 to £44541
- Opportunities for fast career progression
- Creating, developing and delivery fun, dynamic and informative PE lessons
- Working with GCSE and A level students to achieve their full potential
- Located in Haringey
- Positive role model for the pupils
- Commitment to the school’s inclusive and success driven ethos
- Producing memorable learning experiences
PE Teacher – The School
- Warm and welcoming Secondary School
- Excellent PE facilities and resources
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Inspiring and dedicated SLT
- Outstanding feedback from parents and guardians
- Fantastic and supportive NQT/CPD programme
- Opportunities for fast progression and specified development plan
- Good public transport links
PE Teacher – Person Specification
- Qualified Teacher Status (or working towards) essential
- 1st/2:1 degree in Physical Education or closely related subject
- Positive role model leading by example to help students achieve their full potential
- Confident communication and presentation skills with regular opportunities to develop
- Genuine passion for their subject
- Dedicated to creating inspiring learning experiences
How to Apply
This PE Teacher Role is shortlisting NOW. Click “Apply Now” or send your CV to Samantha at i-teachers today and do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!